Topics in This Section
The Resource and Education Center
Find a Clinical Trial
Benefit from new cancer treatments
Read more »
Survivorship Care Services
- Comprehensive review of your medical history.
- Complete physical examination.
- Extensive review of all relevant study results.
- Thorough assessment to detect the recurrence of cancer.
- Management of long term effects of cancer treatment.
- Recommendations regarding healthy lifestyle (nutrition, exercise, smoking cessation, etc.).
- Development of a personalized survivorship care plan.
- Referrals to other specialists as needed.
- Opportunities to participate in research dedicated to survivorship care.
Survivorship Support Services
Risk Assessment Program: Provides genetic counseling and testing services for patients with all cancer types, including — but not limited to — breast cancer, ovarian cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, prostate cancer, and melanoma.
Social Services: Provides professional counseling and support for patients and families in coping with cancer.
Psychiatry Services: Provides professional counseling is available to patients who have concerns beyond the physical aspects of treatment.
Nutritional Support Services: Provides nutrition assessment and evaluation for patients.