Become a Fox Chase Nurse
Fox Chase Nurses Perform a Vital Role
Read more »
How to Apply
Apply Online, Mail, or Fax
Read more »
For more than 100 years, Fox Chase Cancer Center continually has been a national leader of cancer treatment, research and prevention. Our excellent reputation is directly related to our employee's special abilities and skills.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center was one of the first to receive the National Cancer Institute's comprehensive cancer center designation, which means excellence in cancer research, treatment, prevention, education and outreach. Fox Chase was one of the original models for the NCI's Cancer Centers Program.
- For 12 consecutive years, U.S. News & World Report has ranked Fox Chase Cancer Center among the top cancer centers in the nation.
- The Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center is Pennsylvania's first hospital to achieve Magnet status for nursing excellence. It is the first cancer specialty hospital in the nation to receive the designation.
- The Research Institute for Cancer Prevention at Fox Chase, the first comprehensive program of its kind in the nation combines research in many disciplines to translate new scientific findings into medical applications that may become models for improved cancer treatment and prevention.
- Fox Chase investigators have received numerous awards and honors, including Nobel Prizes in medicine and chemistry; the Kyoto Prize; a Lasker Clinical Research Award; memberships in the national Academy of Sciences; General Motors Cancer Research Foundation Prizes; American Cancer Society Medals of Honor; and induction into the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
- Fox Chase is CEO Cancer Gold Standard Accredited
Organizations that are accredited to the CEO Cancer Gold Standard ™ demonstrate a commitment to improving the health and lives of their employees and their family members by maintaining a culture that fosters healthy lifestyles and provides support when a diagnosis of cancer becomes a reality. Fox Chase Cancer Center and other accredited members offer benefits and programs that lower the risk of cancer, detect it earlier, and provide access to high-quality treatment, including clinical trials.
Learn more at cancergoldstandard.org »