FCCC Program Consulting
Share the Fox Chase team's experience.
Read more »
A Century of Excellence
Discover the history of one of the nation's first cancer hospitals.
Read more »
Patricia Keeley, RN, MSN, OCN, ACNS-BC
Director, Office of Service Excellence
Her current role as Director, Office of Service Excellence enables her to develop and lead all aspects of the Clinical Services Enterprise's Service Excellence Program to build a better Fox Chase clinical experience. Additionally, she serves as administrator for the Thoracic Service Line.
BS, (Nursing), Gwynedd-Mercy College, Gwynedd Valley, PA
MS, (OCNS - concentration in Education), Gwynedd Valley, PA
Cancer Patient Education Network
Pennsylvania Cancer Control Coalition (PAC3)
Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
Oncology Nursing Society
Bucks-Montgomery Counties PA Chapter (BMC-PA ONS)
Insert Sigma Theta Tau International, Iota Kappa, Charter Member
RN, MSN, OCN, ACNS-BC
Leadership Award, Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, 1999
National Cancer Institute recognition for revision of Chemotherapy and You, 2007
Service Excellence; Thoracic Oncology. Background includes 36 years of experience as a registered nurse, with oncology experience in community and comprehensive cancer settings. Previous roles include development of oncology programs at FCCC Partner institutions, including program planning and development, assistance with accreditation processes and development of care management processes to promote high quality, efficient oncology care; focal areas included management of the community outreach coordinator's meetings and facilitation of educational activities with Partner institutions. Other roles include experience as staff and patient educator and manager, as well as oncology clinical nurse specialist. Pat serves as an adjunct faculty member for RNs pursuing their bachelor's degree in nursing at a local university.
Selected Recent Publications
- O'Grady, M., Slater, E., Sigurdson, E., Meropol, N., Weinstein, A., Lusch, C., Sein, E., Keeley, P., Miller, B., Engstrom, P., Cohen, S. (2011) . Assessing compliance with National Comprehensive Cancer Network guidelines for elderly patients with stage III colon cancer: the Fox Chase Cancer Center Partners' initiative. Clinical Colorectal Cancer, June 2011, 113-116.
- Keeley, P. and Sein, E. (eds.) (2009). Breast Care Coordinators/Navigators Orientation Manual. Philadelphia, PA: Fox Chase Cancer Center.
- Keeley, P., Engstrom, P., Cohen, S., Miller, B., Sein, E., O'Grady, M. (2009). Second look: analysis of the impact of research infrastructure assessments on clinical trial accrual at community cancer programs affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center partners. Proceedings from the Oncology Nursing Society 10th Annual Conference on Nursing Research, Abstract No. 3481.
- Sein, E., Keeley, P., Miller, B., Vlahakis, P., Franke, M., Brown, L. (2009). Fox Chase Cancer Center Partners develops orientation manual for breast care navigators (Abstract). Proceedings from the Oncology Nursing Society 34th Annual Congress.
- Keeley, P., Engstrom, P., Cohen, S., O'Grady, M., Miller, B., Sein, E. (2008). Fostering quality improvements through interdisciplinary education on chemotherapy best practices. Proceedings from the American Association for Cancer Education 42nd Annual Meeting, 23 (supp.), 68. Abstract No. 194.