Strength for All Seasons
Topics in This Section
Thursday, June 4, 2015
11 am-1:30 pm
Please join us for our annual patient education event at the Fox Chase Cancer Center. Staff from various departments will provide information and answer your questions in the Outpatient Department. Reiki (stress reduction therapy) will also offered. Complimentary lunch will provided in the Lippincott Room.
Registration is not required, and all patients and their support persons are welcome to attend.
To learn more, call 215-728-2580.
- Nutrition Support and Information
- Spiritual Care
- Lung Cancer Screening and Tobacco Treatment
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Risk Assessment Programs
- Social Work Services
- Radiation Oncology
- Resource and Education Center
- Cardiac Health Awareness & Blood Pressure Screening
- BioSample Repository
- Pulmonary Care
- GI Screening (Colonoscopy & Endoscopy)
- Integrative Care
- Reiki Therapy
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Volunteer Services