Directions from Western Pennsylvania
From Central Philadelphia
- via the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76)
- From 30th Street Station via the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76)
- From Central Philadelphia via I-95
From the Philadelphia International Airport via I-95
From North or South via I-95
From the West via the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276) and PA 309 and PA 73
From the East via the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276) and Roosevelt Blvd. (US 1)
From the North (Bucks County, PA) via PA 611
Via the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276), PA 309 and PA 73
- Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276) East and to Exit 339, Fort Washington (previously Exit 26).
- Take PA 309 South about 4 miles to the first traffic light, at Greenwood Avenue.
- Move into the left-turn lane and turn left onto Greenwood Avenue.
- At the end of Greenwood Avenue, bear right onto Township Line Road.
(Landmark: Just past the Jenkintown-Wyncote SEPTA Rail Station.)
- Township Line Road becomes Cottman Avenue at the intersection of Church Road. (Landmark: Dunkin'Donuts)
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, 333 Cottman Avenue is on the left, at the bottom of the hill, just before the driving range.
Alternate Route 73 Directions:
To stay on Route 73, from Greenwood Avenue bear right at the first light and continue about 1/2 mile to the second light (Church Road). Turn right onto Church Road (PA 73 East), continue about 1/2 mile, turn left on to Washington Avenue, then turn right at the next light onto Township Line Road. After about 3 miles, at the bottom of the hill, turn left into Fox Chase Cancer Center's entrance.
(If you miss the turn at Washington Lane, you can stay on Church Road until you reach Township Line Road/Cottman Avenue. Turn right onto Cottman and proceed as above.)
Alternate Church Road Directions:
Instead of turning left on Washington Road, stay on Church Road about 3 miles — 5 more traffic lights — until Township Line Road/Cottman Avenue. Turn right onto Cottman. Fox Chase Cancer Center, 333 Cottman Avenue is on the left, at the bottom of the hill, just before the driving range.