PinnacleHealth Regional Cancer Center, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Contact Fox Chase Cancer Center Partners
Contact the Partners
Read more »
About the Program
Find out about the Program
Read more »
PinnacleHealth-Fox Chase Regional Cancer Center
Community Campus in the Medical Sciences Pavilion
4300 Londonderry Rd.
Harrisburg, PA 17109
At the PinnacleHealth-Fox Chase Regional Cancer Center we believe the best way to fight cancer is to approach it as a team. That's why we're a Fox Chase Cancer Center Partner. Together, we're providing patients in our community with first-rate cancer care.
Our team includes:
The PinnacleHealth-Fox Chase Regional Cancer Center team provides multidisciplinary care based on:
- Evidence-based treatment approaches
- Expertise in advanced technologies
- Patient-focused team coordination
- Access to the most recent clinical trials to ensure the best possible outcomes
Technology Empowers Cancer Care Specialists
With a commitment to be at the technological forefront, PinnacleHealth-Fox Chase Regional Cancer Center puts the most advanced diagnostic and treatment tools available in the hands of specialists dedicated to cancer care including:
- CyberKnife robotic radiosurgery system
- Varian Trilogy with RapidArc
- High dose brachytherapy
- 1.5 MRI with the plans for a 3T MRI (coming March 2012!)
- GE Discovery PET/CT 600
A World-Class Healing Center
To make the center as patient friendly and convenient as possible, the PinnacleHealth-Fox Chase Cancer Center incorporates many vital oncology services across many disciplines including:
- Radiation oncology including Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT); Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) and HDR brachytherapy
- Infusion services including chemotherapy and blood transfusions
- Imaging, including PET CT scans, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, Digital mammography and Breast MRI
- Nurse navigation
- Cancer risk assessment and genetic testing
- Clinical trials
- Support services including acupuncture and lympheda therapy
- Patient and family education
Specialized Services for WomenPinnacleHealth Breast Care Center
The NAPBC accredited PinnacleHealth Breast Care Center adjacent to a private Women's Imaging Center assures convenient routine screening with comprehensive breast care, should it be needed. With ultrasound, digital mammography and DEXA bone scans; the Women's Imaging Center provides easy access to highly skilled breast surgeons and specialized caregivers. Additional features include 3D mammography, breast MRI andstereotactic biopsy.PinnacleHealth Women's Cancer Center
PinnacleHealth Women's Cancer Center addresses the preventive, diagnostic, surgical, medical and chemotherapy needs of women with gynecologic cancer and other complicated conditions of the female reproductive system.Detecting, diagnosing and proper staging of gynecologic cancer is the core of our specialty. Each patient is given an optimal chance for a complete recovery through various modalities of treatment.
Our physicians' expertise in surgery includes Minimally Invasive Advanced Laparoscopic Techniques, state-of-the-art Robotics, as well as Traditional Surgical Techniques. With minimal incisions and quicker recovery times, the da Vinci system presents gynecologic patients with a treatment option beyond open surgery or laparoscopic procedures.
Beyond surgery this may include radiation therapy, chemotherapy or hormone therapy. Our treatment plans are designed to be as leading-edge and complete as necessary to offer each patient the best opportunity to get well.
To make an appointment with a PinnacleHealth cancer specialist, call (717) 657-7500.
To learn more about cancer services at PinnacleHealth visit www.pinnaclehealth.org/cancer