Helen Schwartz, RN
We're by your side throughout your cancer treatment experience. In this section, find out:
- How to contact your Fox Chase physician
- How to make or change an appointment
- What to do if you have a question about your health insurance and billing
- Directions to the Center
- Details about lodging in the Philadelphia area for our out-of-town patients and their families
A current patient at Fox Chase Cancer Center is:
- Someone actively being treated for cancer by a Fox Chase medical oncologist, radiation oncologist or surgeon.
- Someone returning to Fox Chase Cancer Center for an evaluation after receiving cancer treatment elsewhere.
- Someone participating in a clinical trial at Fox Chase.
As a current Fox Chase patient, you can feel secure knowing your cancer treatment team of nationally recognized physicians, award-winning nurses and dedicated staff have the kind of experience that matters. Fighting cancer is all we do. All day. Every day.
Topics in This Section
If you began your Fox Chase experience with our online appointment request system, you may have registered for MyFoxChase, allowing you access to:
- view and print your schedule
- view your lab results
- contact your healthcare team using our secure messaging system
- change your password at any time
Medical Emergencies: What You Should Do
Read more »