Topics in This Section
All you need to know before returning to Fox Chase
Read more »
Your First Visit
Your First Visit to Fox Chase
Read more »
Meals for Patients
Each day, if your medical condition permits, you will get a menu for selecting your meals for the following day. Breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m., lunch at 12:30 p.m. and dinner at 5:15 p.m. Our dietitian tries to visit every patient. If you have a special dietary concern or want special food, please ask your nurse to call the dietitian for you.
Meals for Visitors
Your family and friends who visit you can purchase meals and snacks at Fox Chase Cancer Center.
The Cafeteria is located in the Center Building, open Monday through Friday.
- Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. Breakfast includes hot and cold cereals, eggs made to order, bacon, sausage, hash browns, yogurt, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, assortment of juices, regular and gourmet coffee, regular and spiced teas.
- Continental Breakfast is served from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch is served from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Lunch items include deli sandwiches, salad bar, soup, hot entrée and vegetable, hamburgers, steak sandwiches, Philadelphia soft pretzels, Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, chips, pretzels, ice cream, assortment of beverages.
The Terrace Cafe is located in the Prevention Pavilion, open every day. Hours of operation are:
- Monday to Friday (7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
- Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Sunday (11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)