Insurance and Billing
Topics in This Section
HIPAA and Patient Privacy
What does HIPAA mean for you?
Read more »
Financial Assistance/Charity Care and Health Insurance Marketplace Information
For information, please click here.
What if I have a question about health insurance and billing?
We are committed to working with you, your doctor and your insurance carrier to make sure you have full access to all the services provided by Fox Chase Cancer Center. Our staff is here to help, so you can focus on your cancer treatment and getting well.
This section provides information to help you:
- Find out if Fox Chase accepts your health insurance plan;
- Learn about Hospital-Based Billing;
- Learn about billing, health insurance and financial assistance programs; or
- Speak with a Fox Chase staff member about a billing concern or question.
Now accepting Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Effective July 1, 2014, Fox Chase Cancer Center will accept Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.
These products include all products sold by Horizon BCBSNJ:
- Point of Service
- Medicare Advantage
- Direct Access (PPO hybrid)
If you have any questions about your hospital or physician bill, please contact the following Fox Chase Cancer Center representatives.
Billing Inquiries: 888-378-0357
Hours to call: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.