Resource and Education Center (REC)
Tobacco Treatment Program
Quit Smoking with the help of Our Tobacco Treatment Program
Read more »
Private patient-family websites, free and secure.
Read more »
Every day, people find valuable information at the
Resource and Education Center.
The Resource and Education Center (REC) is a patient and family learning center.
The REC provides accurate and reliable information to cancer patients and their families, high-risk individuals,
as well as the staff of Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Our staff is here to help you find information about cancer risk, prevention, screening, and treatment including clinical trials. If you need support services, they can also refer you to other Fox Chase departments and programs or to local and national organizations.
REC Resources include:
- Trained Health Educators to help you!
- Internet access with highlighted, reviewed websites
- Interactive computer programs, DVDs and CD-ROMs
- Audio and Video tapes
- Brochures, fact sheets, and newsletters covering a variety of health and cancer-related topics
- Health and cancer-related textbooks
- Community resources
- Information about other Fox Chase Cancer Center services and programs, including
All materials and services are provided free of charge to REC visitors.
- The Resource and Education Center (REC) is open to all Fox Chase Cancer Center patients, their families, staff, and the general public.
- Visit us Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Call us at 215-214-1618
- E-mail your questions to Recstaff@fccc.edu