The Patient and Family Advisory Council
Topics in This Section
All you need to know before returning to Fox Chase
Read more »
Preparing for Procedures
Plan ahead with your physician team.
Read more »
- A Patient's Guide to Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Your Resource Guide to Health Literacy [PDF 1.16MB]
- Your Resource Guide to Patient Navigation [PDF 1.81MB]
- Diet and Your Health Alert [PDF]
- Exercise and Health Alert [PDF]
- Hormones and Health Alert [PDF]
- Men's Health Alert
- Prevention Matters: A Newsletter for Family Risk Assessment Program Participants
- Prime Health Alert [PDF]
- Women's Health Alert [PDF]
I live in Yardley, PA with my wife Eileen. We first came to Fox Chase when she was diagnosed with breast cancer over 10 years ago. Her treatment here was expert, compassionate, and successful.
At that time I was employed, as I had been for the majority of my career, by the New Jersey Office of the Public Defender, as an Assistant Chief Investigator. When I retired, I was the Chief Investigator in the Mercer Trial Regional Office. I thereafter took employment as an Advocate for New Jersey Protection and Advocacy, a disability rights organization.
When I retired again, I applied to Fox Chase for a volunteer opportunity, because Eileen and I had been so impressed with the hospital and her treatment, including her follow-up care. I have served on the Patient Safety Committee and more recently on the Patient-Family Advisory Council. I also have been diagnosed with prostate cancer and am under the care of Fox Chase.