Steven J. Mattleman, MD, FACC
MD, Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 1978
Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 1979-1981
Chief Fellow, Cardiology, Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 1981-1983
Pennsylvania Medical Society;
American College of Cardiology;
American Medical Association
Search Dr. Mattleman's publications on PubMed
- Nestico P, Panidis IP, Kotler MN, Mintz GS, Mattleman SJ, Ross J.: Atherosclerotic Plaque Simulating Aortic Dissection by Echocardiography and Angiography. Am Heart Journal, March 1985, 109. (3). Part 1, P607-609
- Woldow AB, Mattleman SJ, Abiaza SGG, Nakhjavan FK.: Isolated Rupture of the Right Ventricle in a Patient with Acute Inferior Wall M.I. Chest, August 1990, 98/2, P485.
- Colby J, Hakki AH, Iskandrian AS, Mattleman S.: Hemodynamic, Angiographic and Scintigraphic Correlates of Positive Exercise Electrocardiograms: Emphasis on Strongly Positive Electrocardiograms. J Am Coll Cardiology, July 1983, 2 (1) P21-9.
- Mattleman S, Laynez Cardena I, Mintz GS, Kotler MN, DePace NL, Victor MF.: Intraventricular Thrombus as a Cause of Repeated Systemic Embolisms: Two-Dimensional Echocardiographic Study. Rev Esp Cardiology 1983, 38 (1) P61-4.
- DePace NL, Mintz GS, Wren JF, Kotler MN, Matlleman S, Victor MF, Ross J.: Natural History of the Flail Mitral Leaflet Syndrome: A Serial Two-Dimensional Echocardiographic Study. Am J Cardiology, October 1, 1983, 52 (7) P789-95.
- DePace NL, Iskandrian AS, Morganroth J, Ross J, Mattleman S, Nestico PF.: Infective Endocarditis Involving a Presumably Normal Pulmonic Valve. Am J Cardiology, January 15, 1984, 53 (2) P385-7.
• Mattleman S, Iskandrian AS, Hakki AH.: Cardiac Function in Hyperthyroidism. Clinical Cardiology, March 1984, 7 (3) P171-4.
- Mattleman S, Panidis I, Kotler MN, Mintz GS, Morganroth J, Ross J, Victor M.: Calcification of the Tricuspid Annulus Diagnosed by Two-Dimensional Echocardiography. Am Heart Journal, May 1984, 107 (5 pt 1), P966-8.
- Mattleman S, Panidis I, Kotler MN, Mintz G, Victor M, Ross J.: Dissecting Aneurysm in a Patient with Marfan’s Syndrome: Recognition of Extensive Involvement of the Aorta by Two-Dimensional Echocardiography. JCU, May 1984, 12 (4) P219-21.
- Mattleman S, Hakki AH, Iskandrian AS, Kane SA.: Effects of Angiographic Contrast Medium on Left Ventricular Function: Evaluation by Contrast Angiography and Radionuclide Angiography. Cath Cardiovascular Diagn. 1984, 10 (2).
- Iskandrian AS, Hakki AH, Amenta A, Kane SA, Mattleman S, Edtin D.: Resting Kinetics of Thallium-201 in patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Chest. August 1984, 55 (2) P213-8.
- Iskandrian AS, Hakki AH, Schwartz JS, Kay H, Mattleman S, Kane S.: Prognostic Implications of Rest and Exercise Radionuclide Ventriculography in Patients with Suspected or Proven Coronary Heart Disease. Int J Cardiology (Netherlands). December 1984, (5) P707-18.
- Nestico F, Panidis IP, Kotler MN, Mintz GS, Mattleman S, Ross J.: Atherosclerotic Plaque Simulating Aortic Dissection by Echocardiography and Angiography. American Heart Journal, March 1985 (109) (3 pt 1) 0607-9.
- Mattleman S, Iskandrian AS, Hakki AH, Segal BL, Kane SA.: Reliability of Bedside Evaluation in Left Ventricular Function. Journal of The American College of Cardiology. 1983.
- Mattleman S, Victor M, Mintz G, Kotler M, Inaz I, DePace NL.: Dislodgement of a Pedunculated Intraventricular Thrombus: A 2-Dimensional Echocardiographic Study. Spanish Journal of Cardiology, 1983.
- Nestico PF, DePace NL, Mattleman S, Spitzer S.: The Physical Examination in the Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome. Pract Cardiol, 6: 110-117, 1982.
Horowitz LN, Mattleman SJ, Spielman SR, Frye SJ, Greenspan AM, Swanson BN, Viasses PH, Rotmensch HM.: Intravenous Amiodarone Loading for Ventricular Tachycardia. Circulation 66: II-222, 1982.