Michael John Hall, MD, MS
Publications and Presentations
- Hall MJ, Reid JA, Wenstrup RT. Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in women with carcinoma in situ in women referred for genetic testing. Forthcoming 2010.
- Hall MJ, Manne SL, Winkel G, Chung DS, Weinberg DS, Meropol NJ. Effects of a decision support intervention on decisional conflict associated with microsatellite instability testing. Forthcoming 2010.
- Hall MJ, Buzaglo JS, Egleston B, Millard J, Miller SM, Meropol NJ. Barriers to participation in cancer prevention clinical trials Acta Oncol. 2010 Aug;49(6):757-66. PubMed
- Hall MJ. Point-Counterpoint: Implementing population genetic screening for Lynch syndrome among newly diagnosed colorectal cancer patients—will the ends justify the means? J Natl Comp Canc Netw 2010;8(5):606-11. PubMed
- Hall MJ, Manne SL, Myers RE, Keenan EM, Weinberg DS. Predictors of uptake of gene environment risk assessment (GERA) testing. 4th National Conference on Genomics and Public Health. Bethesda, MD (Dec 8-10th, 2010).
- Hall MJ, Reid JE, Burbidge LA, Pruss D, Deffenbaugh AM, Frye C, Wenstrup RJ, Ward BE, Scholl TA, Noll WW. BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in women of different ethnicities undergoing testing for hereditary breast-ovarian cancer Cancer. Cancer. 2009 May 15;115(10):2222-33. PubMed
- Forman A, Hall MJ. Influence of ethnicity on genetic counseling and testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. Breast J 2009.S1:56-62. PubMed
- Hall MJ. Genetic services have value beyond BRCA1/2 testing. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2009;18(2):750. PubMed