Amy B Lazev, PhD
Assistant Research Professor
Office Phone: 215-214-3734
Office: 510 TLR, 3rd floor
- Egleston BL, Cropsey KL, Lazev AB, Heckman CJ. A tutorial on principal stratification-based sensitivity analysis: application to smoking cessation studies. Clinical Trials. 2010 Jun;7(3):286-98.
- Norton TR, Lazev AB, Schnoll RA, Miller SM. The impact of email recruitment on our understanding of college smoking. Addict Behav. 2009;34(6-7):531-5.
- Moloney M, Lazev A, Poole N, Riddell L, Wolfson W. Other medical concerns. In: Our Bodies Ourselves: Menopause. The Boston Women's Health Book Collective. Touchstone, New York. 2006.
- Gritz ER, Fingeret MC, Vidrine DJ, Lazev AB, Mehta NV, Reece GP. Successes and Failures of the Teachable Moment: Smoking Cessation in Cancer Patients. Cancer. 2006;106:(1)17-27.
- Vidrine DJ, Arduino RC, Lazev AB, Gritz ER. A randomized trial of a proactive cellular telephone intervention for smokers living with HIV/AIDS. AIDS Care. 2006;20(2):253-60.
- Lazev AB. National Cancer Institute's Report on Women, Tobacco, & Cancer: An Agenda for the 21st Century Conference - Interventions for Prevention and Treatment Committee Findings.
- Lazev AB, Vidrine DJ, Arduino RC, Gritz ER. Increasing access to smoking cessation treatment in a low income HIV-positive population: The feasibility of using cellular telephones. Nicotine & Tobacco Research. 2004;6:(2)281-6.
- Gritz ER, Vidrine DJ, Lazev AB, Amick BC 3rd, Arduino RC. Smoking behavior in a low income multiethnic HIV/AIDS population. Nicotine & Tobacco Research. 2004;6:(1)1-7.
- Brandon TH, Herzog TA, Juliano LM, Irvin JE, Lazev AB, Nath V. Pretreatment task-persistence predicts smoking cessation outcome. Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 2003;112:(3)448-56.
- Gritz ER, Lazev AB, Vidrine DJ. Smoking cessation for cancer patients: Bridging the gap between research and treatment. In: Journal of Clinical Oncology Educational Book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2003.
- Gritz ER, Vidrine DJ, Lazev AB. Smoking cessation in cancer patients: Never too late to quit. In: Given B, Given CW, Champion V, Kozachik S, Devoss D, editors. Evidence-Based Cancer Care and Prevention: Behavioral Interventions. New York: Springer Publishers. 2003.
- Herzog TA, Lazev AB, Irvin JE, Juliano LM, Greenbaum PE, Brandon TH. Testing for group effects during and after treatment: The example of group therapy for smoking cessation. Behavior Therapy. 2002;33:29-43.
- Brandon TH, Collins BN, Juliano LM, Lazev AB. Preventing relapse among former smokers: A comparison of minimal interventions via telephone and mail. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 2000;68:103-13.
- Lazev AB, Herzog TA, Brandon TH. Classical conditioning of environmental cues to cigarette smoking. Experimental & Clinical Psychopharmacology. 1999;7:56-63.
- Brandon TH, Lazev AB, Juliano LM. Very delayed smoking relapse warrants research attention. Psychological Reports. 1998;83:72-4.
- Williams JBW, Spitzer RL, Linzer M, Kroenke K, Hahn SR, deGruy FV, Lazev A. Gender differences in depression in primary care. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1995;173:(2)654-9.
- Williams JBW, Lazev A. Psychiatric Rating Scales and Psychologic Tests. In Simpson, G. (Ed.), Manual of Psychiatric Disorders. Impact Communications Inc., New York. 1995.