Annual Report, Forward, and more Fox Chase Cancer Center Publications
Read more »
Selected photographs from the Fox Chase Cancer Center archives.
The original building for the American Oncological Hospital which opened January 4 1905.
Stanley P. Reimann was the founding director of what in 1927 would become the Lankenau Hospital Research Institute.
The Lankenau Research Hospital, which opened in 1927.
A helicopter view of Jeanes Hospital after opening in 1928
The Marine Experimental Station, which operated in the 1930s and '40s in North Truro, Massachusetts.
The Trading Post thrift and consignment shop was established by volunteers in 1958 to support research at Fox Chase Cancer Center. The shop continues to operate today.
The 1964 ground breaking of Fox Chase Cancer Center featuring Stanley P. Reimann and Timothy R. Talbot
In 1980 Melvin Bosma, Ph. D discovers a mouse strain with severe combined immune deficiency (SCID). These mice have become a valuable research tool for studying many diseases, including cancer and HIV.
In 2000 in 120,000 square foot Cancer Prevention Pavilion opens.
Fox Chase nursed celebrate being the first U.S cancer center and the first hospital in Pennsylvania to earn the American Nurses Association Magnet Award in 2000.
Irwin A. "Ernie" Rose, PhD winning the 2004 Prize for a series of epoch-making biochemical studies on the breakdown of proteins within cells.
Nobel Prize winners Baruch Blumberg and Irwin Rose, and senior advisor to the Fox Chase President, Alfred Knudson celebrating our 100th year anniversary.
Fox Chase celebrates 25 years of partnership with community-based hospitals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Dr. Larry Kaiser, President and CEO of Temple University Health System (left) and Dr. Michael Seiden, President and CEO of Fox Chase Cancer Center, shake hands after closing on the final agreement that brings Fox Chase Cancer Center into Temple University Health System.
A helicopter view of Fox Chase Cancer Center today.