Jonathan Chernoff, MD, PhD
- Senior Vice President
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Stanley P. Reimann Chair in Oncology Research
Dr. Chernoff brings a wealth of institutional experience, a broad range of scientific expertise, and strong leadership skills in all aspects of operational and strategic decision-making. In recognition of his national reputation in molecular oncology and biochemistry, Dr. Chernoff also holds the Stanley P. Reimann Chair in Oncology.
Erica A Golemis, PhD
- Vice President
- Deputy Chief Scientific Officer
As Deputy Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Golemis works with Dr. Chernoff to plan the future of research at Fox Chase. Her interests span from deciphering basic cell biologic processes to developing rationally designed treatments for various kinds of cancer.
David Wiest, PhD
- Vice President, Deputy Chief Scientific Officer
- Co-Leader, Immune Cell Development and Host Defense
- Co-Leader, Blood Cell Development and Cancer Keystone
In addition to his role as Deputy Chief Scientific Officer and co-leader of the Keystone Program in Blood Stems and Cancer, he is also co-leader of the Immune Cell development and Host Defence program.