Radiation Oncology Residency Program in Medical Physics
Compensation and Benefits
|Program Annual Stipend*|
|*Effective date: 1/1/2010|
Fox Chase Paid Benefits*
- Vacation (20 working days per year)
- Paid sick days (11 days)
- Short-term disability (sick leave up to three months)
- Dental assistance plan
- Comprehensive medical care plan
- Voluntary basic life insurance, disability, insurance, and family life insurance
- Voluntary additional life insurance
- Voluntary accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Excess personal liability insurance
- Dependent and healthcare reimbursement accounts
- Adoption reimbursement
- Paid and unpaid leaves of absence
- Tax-deferred annuity plans
- At least one scientific conference/year
- $500 book reimbursement
- Parking and inter-campus bus shuttle
Services and Support Groups*
Fox Chase Cancer Center offers many services to assist you during your residency and/or fellowship training program.
- FCCC Postdoc Association – This organization is dedicated to maintaining excellence in research and education and encouraging closer social and professional relationships among members.
- Financial and Insurance Counseling – Advisers are available to help with personal financial questions.
- Employee Assistance Program – An FCCC service providing professional, confidential assistance for your professional or personal problems.
- Employment Opportunities – Guidance is available for your spouse/significant other interested in employment opportunities.
- Childcare Referral – Provides services to families and referrals to childcare and preschool programs.
- Activities Program – Special events and services are offered in four areas: social/family, culture, recreation and education.
*FCCC-provided benefits and insurance programs are available to those appointed to programs at least one year in length.