Classes and Support for Patients
Topics in This Section
For more on Support Services, see Patient and Family Support
Thursday, June 4, 2015
11 am-1:30 pm
Please join us for our annual patient education event at the Fox Chase Cancer Center. Staff from various departments will provide information and answer your questions in the Outpatient Department. Reiki (stress reduction therapy) will also offered. Complimentary lunch will provided in the Lippincott Room.
Registration is not required, and all patients and their support persons are welcome to attend.
To learn more, call 215-728-2580.
- Nutrition Support and Information
- Spiritual Care
- Lung Cancer Screening and Tobacco Treatment
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Risk Assessment Programs
- Social Work Services
- Radiation Oncology
- Resource and Education Center
- Cardiac Health Awareness & Blood Pressure Screening
- BioSample Repository
- Pulmonary Care
- GI Screening (Colonoscopy & Endoscopy)
- Integrative Care
- Reiki Therapy
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Volunteer Services
Special thanks to: Novartis Oncology, Millenium-The Takeda Oncology Company, NanoString Technologies, Celgene, Couch Tomato, LaPrima Catering for their generous support!
Support groups are a free service to the community and are offered to Fox Chase Cancer Center patients, their families and to people receiving treatment elsewhere.
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Esophagectomy Support Group
- Head and Neck Support Group
- Laryngectomy Group
- Lymphedema Support Group
- Ostomy Support Group
- Prostate Cancer Support Group
Wednesday, June 3; 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Contact: Autumn Banta, 215-728-2670
Ostomy Support Group
3rd Thursday of the month, Rooms C & D, Center BuildingMore