Biochemistry and Biotechnology Services
Bruker Reflex IV MALDI-TOF mass
• Characterization of recombinant DNA expressed proteins and partially purified proteins at high sensitivity.
• Protein identification from affinity pull-down experiments.
• Characterization of post-translational modifications.
• Identify protein internal cleavage sites.
Metabolite/Drug Analytical Chemistry
Thermo Finnegan LCQ classic and Walters Alliance HPLC
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis of metabolites and small molecules.
• Compound identification.
• Quantitation of drug from plasma samples.
Applied Biosystems QSTAR LC/MS/MS MALDI-TOF and ESI
• 2D gel comparative proteomics, high throughput protein identification by MALDI-TOF and using LC/MS/MS to identify complex samples.
• LC/MS/MS comparative proteomics with or without isotope labeling.
• GeLC/MS/MS comparative proteomics
• Fractionation of conditioned media, by size and by charge.
• Protein mixture purification.
• Hydrogen-deuterium exchange.
• Protein kinase substrate tagging methods.
• Quantitative analysis of new compounds using LC/MS/MS.